Friday 17 February 2012

Spaghetti Bolognese

You may not have noticed but I really enjoy cooking.  There are exceptions to this rule.  I'm not keen on cooking for just one person.  Cooking for two is fine as I feel more in control of the ingredients,  herbs, spices and sauces work better.  Cooking for four is probably when I'm at my most confident.

This fact is probably why we eat portions that are a bit generous.  When we are good and don't stuff our faces we do manage to save the leftovers and freeze them for those times when the cupboards are bare or time is too tight to cook a big meal.


Tonight falls into the bare cupboard category.  A quick nose around the freezer turned up two curries and a bolognese sauce.  Z had a curry last night while I was out at Homage 2 Fromage so spag bol it was.  I also found a ciabatta in the freezer, which was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment