Thursday 20 September 2012

Cassoulet

Just a quick mini post today as I'm only grabbing a bite to eat before heading into Leeds for a couple of drinks with a mate.  But cassoulet takes ages to cook, I hear you yell.  I know this but I also know that La Belle Chaurienne make and tin some of the finest cassoulet this side of the Pyrenees.  This is the last tin of our last stash so we'll have to stock up again.


You'll probably agree that it wasn't the most appetising looking meal, even with the addition of some chopped parsley.  The flavour more than made up for that though and I am now set for a pint or two.  At some point in the future, when I have more time on my hands I'll attempt an authentic cassoulet, until then I'm more than satisfied with tonight's meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment